Monday, October 6, 2008

Acronyms

I have recently started spending some time on Diaper Swappers. It is a website that lets you talk about, sell, buy diapers...and much much more. It is my natural parenting haven! I get addicted to the forums! But, I have learned so much! Anyone who spends enough time on forums will become acquainted with the acronyms used. I decided to ask my hubby to tell me what HE thinks the acronyms mean. This is what I got...

ACRONYM and PROPER MEANINGS:
AP-Attachment Parenting
CD-Cloth Diapering
CS-Co Sleeping
BF-Breast Feeding
BW-Baby Wearing
DH-Dear Husband
DS-Dear Son
DC-Dear Child
PF-PreFold Diaper
LO-Loved/Little One
EBF-Exclusively Breastfed/Extended BF
CLW-Child Led Weaning
SAHM-Stay At Home Mom
HE THINKS...
AP-Advanced Placement
CD-Compact Disk
CS-Lewis
BF-Brain Fart
BW-Brain Wave
DH-Dog House
DS-Nintendo
DC-Comics
PF-Chang's
LO-L
EBF-TV station?
CLW-Computer Learning Workshop
SAHM-Stupid Acronyms Have Meanings
He is so patient with me! And I love him!

2 comments:

Veronica said...

I liked what Scotty thought about the acronyms! Such a guy!

Scotty said...

Hahahaha... I win...