Monday, September 29, 2008

Please Research: Election

The upcoming election is drawing near. The issues are hot. The debates are intense. Do you know who you are voting for? Do you really know where the candidates stand? Remember, your vote will help to choose the next leader of our great nation. Please take the time to research BOTH of the candidates, so you really know who you want to vote for. Both The Official John McCain website and The Official Barack Obama website are easy to navigate and very informative. Plus, you can be assured that, coming from the official sites, the information is correct. I wouldn't trust the information from any other place.

And, because this blog is about mothering/parenting/children, I would especially encourage you to research where each candidate stands on issues such as marriage, families and abortion. Please look at where McCain stands on abortion and marriage, etc. Conversely, also make sure you are aware of Obama's views on the topics of abortion and family.

Above all else, I stress the importance of an informed decision. Make sure you are voting for whom you believe is the right choice for you!

2 comments:

Science rocks! said...

So who are you going to vote for???

Mallory said...

Well, I try to be as non-partisan as possible. But, I am going to be voting for McCain. I approve of his stance more when it comes to family, and I that is the most important issue to me. (I generally am Republican.)