Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Little Bit of Sadly, Funny

I'm totally on a roll with all the birth related posts this week. I thought I would keep up the trend for at least one more day by sharing this HILARIOUS Monty Python video clip about a hospital birth. I've run across parts of this clip several times recently. So, I decided to hunt it down on YouTube and check the whole thing out. I was a little bit nervous, as Monty Python can get a little inappropriate. However, I found the clip to be acceptable to share. It is sad, because they are poking fun at how hospital births really are (although it is HIGHLY exaggerated). It is all part of the satirical humor. Sad, because it is so close to the truth, but strangely funny. Especially when the truth is deemed to be wrong enough to make fun of it!

No comments: