Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby, I'm TIRED

I don't know how they do it, but children (small babies in particular) seem to be able to stay awake longer, sleep less, AND have more energy than anyone else. Bug decided the other day that he was going to wake up at 4am, nurse, and then go back to sleep. Wait. I definitely messed that up. That should read, "and then stay awake". Oh yes. That was even the day that I had somewhere to go and things to get done. HE KNOWS, I tell you, he knows! I don't think my son is out to ruin my life...he just thinks it's downright hilarious to push me to the point of complete and udder exhaustion. Because just when I feel like having a complete mental breakdown...from lack of sleep or whatever else he has surprised me with...he either falls asleep or cracks open the biggest smile ever. Who can argue with that!?!?! Oh, how I love that little guy. And my husband wonders why we don't get to "snuggle" as often any more....'cause, "Baby, I'm tired!"

No comments: