Monday, August 11, 2008

Please Research: Vaccines

This is not really a lamentation of the usual sort. That is, I am not posting this for humor, but as a friendly reminder and encouragement for education. I plan on making a regular "Please Research" post to create an awareness for education in parents.

I would like to encourage ALL parents to do their research on vaccines!!! I will not fill this post with the horrifying things I have learned about the vaccine industry, but I must say that I am completely SHOCKED that parents regularly get their children vaccinated...without questioning or researching their decision at all. Please research all vaccines/meds given to children, including those that are generally given in the hospital when you are too overwhelmed to deny them (i.e., HepB, erythromycin, Vit K). Just for information, Hepatitis B is spread through drug use and sexual promiscuity. Erythromycin is an antibiotic used to treat newborn eye infections (even the nonexistant ones) given to the baby because the mother may have had an active STD during birth. And Vitamin K is given because it is generally believed that infants lack the proper amount of the vitamin, and it is needed for proper blood clotting (the baby most likely doesn't need this unless being circumcised...which will be the topic of a future "Please Research" post.)

My son is a wonderfully healthy baby and has not received any vaccines. I don't plan on him getting them any time soon, if at all.

Once again, parents, PLEASE RESEARCH!!!

No comments: